- The Justice (Retd.) R. M. Lodha Committee (in the matter of PACL) (“the Committee”) has
decided to call for original PACL Registration Certificate from eligible investors with claims
between Rs. 10,001/- and Rs. 15,000/- whose applications have been successfully verified.
To this end, SMS shall be sent to the eligible investors asking them to submit original PACL
- PACL Investors who receive SMS from the Committee requiring submission of Original
Certificates issued to them by PACL, are requested to forward the same to:
P.O. Box No.66, Belapur Post Office, Navi Mumbai – 400614
- Investors should send only original PACL Certificates in the envelope and Certificate
Number should be written on top of the envelope. Only 1 (one) Original PACL certificate
should be enclosed per envelope.
- The window for accepting original certificates shall remain open from April 01, 2022 to June
- Investor should ensure that original PACL Registration Certificates should reach the address
referred to in para 2 on or before 5:00 pm of June 30, 2022.
- Further, investors are cautioned against parting with their original PACL Registration
Certificates unless SMS is received from the Committee, requiring submission of Original