Investors of PACL Ltd. to check the status of/deficiency of their claim applications and can correct mistakes for refunds upto 15,000/
1. SEBI successfully transferred payment to the eligible applications having a claim amount up to Rs. 15,000/-. However,
certain applications having claims up to Rs. 15,000/- could not be processed on account of one or more
2. The Committee is now providing an opportunity from November 01, 2022, to investors/applicants
with claims upto Rs. 15,000/-, whose claim applications were found deficient, to make correct the
deficiencies/Mistakes, by logging in on https://www.sebipaclrefund.co.in
4. The above facility will be available to investors/applicants from November 01, 2022, to January 31,
Investors of PACL Ltd. to check the status of/deficiency of their claim applications and can correct mistakes for refunds upto 5,000/
- The Justice (Retd.) R.M. Lodha Committee (the “Committee”)had initiated the process of refunds for investors of PACL having claim amount up to Rs. 5,000/-and to date 3,81,603 such investors/applicants have been paid. However, certain applications could not be processed further on account of one or more deficiencies.
- The Committee had vided press release dated December 03, 2019, informing that an opportunity will be provided to all investors/applicants with claims up to Rs. 5,000/-, whose claim applications were found deficient, to make good deficiencies as may be applicable to their claims, so as to enable their claims to be processed.
- Accordingly, investors/applicants with claims up to Rs. 5,000/-are requested to check the status of their claim applications online at https://www.sebipaclrefund.co.in and rectify the deficiencies if any. The portal will be operational from January 24, 2020.
- The last date for checking the status of claim applications and/or rectification of deficiencies will be July 31, 2020
- SEBI Committee is now providing another opportunity to all PACL investors, from January 01, 2021, with claims up to Rs.10,000/-, whose claim applications were not filled properly or rejected by the SEBI committee, to resolve the issues for their claim application form.
- This opportunity Is available to investors from January 01, 2021, to March 31, 2021.
|1||Land allotted field marked as ‘Yes’ either in the claim application or in the PACL database.|
|2||The amount already paid by PACL as observed from the claim status in the PACL database|
|3||The amount already paid by SEBI in the 1st refund process|
|4||Incorrect PACL certificate uploaded by the investor.|
|5||Scanned image of PACL certificate uploaded by the investor which is not legible.|
|6||Incorrect bank account details provided by the investor in the claim application.|
|7||Name as per PACL database not matching with name as per bank account.|