ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
Founded in 2001, ICICI Lombard is a general insurance company in India. It offers a variety of assurance products, including Health Insurance, Motor Insurance, Home Insurance, Travel Insurance, etc. ICICI Lombard Health Care offers a bouquet of medical services and wellness programs to its customers. The insurance company has partnered with top hospitals, diagnostic labs, and other healthcare providers across the country to ensure the best services to policyholders. One can even opt for Individual health insurance plans or get family plans to cover their loved ones as well.
Let’s have a detailed look at ICICI Lombard Health Insurance plans, the claim settlement process, and more.
Key Features of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
- With over 7500 healthcare providers (inclusive of partner and non-partner hospitals), one can choose any nearby hospital for their treatment without waiting for a claim refund.
- ICICI Lombard health insurance plans cover both pre and post-hospitalization expenses
- The insurance provider proudly commits to the 60-minute TAT for cashless hospitalization.
- It offers zero-hassle instant health insurance policies at affordable prices.
- The health insurance plans offered by ICICI Lombard require no pre-medical checkup.
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
ICICI Lombard provides different types of health insurance policies, including Comprehensive Health Insurance, MaxProtect, Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, Health Advantage, Health Booster, Personal Protect, and more.
Policyholders can even get the benefits of a complementary health check-up every year with the Health AdvantEdge plan. Whereas, all health insurance plans provide full coverage for COVID-19 cases.
ICICI Lombard Claim Settlement Process
- Policyholders can quickly raise their health insurance claims with the ICICI Lombard’s IL Take Care app. The in-house 24*7 customer support team also assists in the smooth claim settlement process. Follow the given steps to initiate the claim process:
- Inform your health insurance provider as soon as possible.
- Next, fill out the claim form (either online at IL Take Care App or at the hospital) with e-health card details, policy number, other mandatory self-attested documents, etc.
- All claims will be settled, either through cashless treatment or reimbursement post successful verification of the documents.
Note: All claims related to cashless treatment will be settled at the time of discharge. Whereas any treatment done through a non-network hospital will be settled in 7-8 days. So, the policyholders have to pay medical bills out of their pocket, and the amount will be reimbursed within a week.
|CYGNUS SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL (KAITHAL)