- MEDISEP Health Insurance Scheme is a state scheme only available for employees working for the Kerala government as well as retired pensioners.
- In a lifespan of three years, the scheme will benefit 30 lakh people in the state.
- MEDISEP scheme provides the coverage of Rupees Three Lakh annually for eligible expenses.
- The scheme covers about 1920 medical treatments and surgical procedures.
- The health insurance scheme states that a patient has to be admitted to a hospital (registered under the scheme) for at least 24 hours to avail of the benefits.
- Total expenses of 15 days before and after hospitalization along with financial aid will also be covered under the scheme.
- Employees who joined services during the three years of the scheme can avail of its benefits by paying a premium of Rs. 500 per month.
Who will benefit from the MEDISEP Health Insurance Scheme?
- MEDISEP scheme will benefit all employees working for the State Government (according to the act of 1960) including teaching and non-teaching staff of aided schools and colleges.
- Employees of the High Court of Kerala are eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The university staff, who have received the grant in aid from the state government.
- Pensioners of the teaching and the non-teaching staff of the aided schools and colleges and universities that are all retired and have received grants from the State Government and LSGls (Local Self Government Institutions) are considered beneficiaries of this scheme.
- This scheme will also include newly recruited staff and their families, part-time teachers, contingent employees, and non-teaching staff on a compulsory basis.
- It’s mandatory for all individuals included in the above categories to participate in the scheme.
Document required for MEDISEP Scheme 2022 registration
- The documents needed for the scheme include the identity card of the person, mobile number, and email id.
How to apply for the MEDISEP Health Insurance Scheme?The registration process for MEDISEP Scheme 2022
- Visit the official website of the MEDICEP scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the register option, and a new page will open.
- Fill out the application form with all the details required (job profile, department you work in, etc.).
- Upload mandatory documents.
- Review the application to make sure the information is correct, and then click submit.
Steps to check the status of the MEDISEP Scheme 2022 online application
- Visit the MEDISEP Scheme’s online portal.
- On the homepage, select the “Status” option.
- Then, a new window will open, and enter Employee ID/PEN/PPONO, DoB.
- Now, click on the search tab and get the MEDISEP application status.
- Get a printout or download the result.
|Kottayam||Holy Ghost Mission Hospital||General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Paediatrics Medical Management, ENT, Dermatology, Cardiology, Neurology, Poly Trauma, Nephrology, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Pulmonology|
|Kottayam||Kaduthuruthy Co. Operative Hospital ltd||General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Paediatrics Medical Management, ENT, Dermatology, Genito Urinary Surgery, Poly Trauma, Rheumatology, Endocrinology, Mental Health, Urology|
|Kottayam||Lions Charitable Trust Eye Hospital||Opthalmology|
|Kottayam||Mandiram Hospital||General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics &Gynecology, Orthopedics, Paediatrics Medical Management, ENT, Dermatology, Neurology, Genito Urinary Surgery, Poly Trauma, Nephrology, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Opthalmology, Pulmonology, Mental Health, Interventional Radiology, Burns Management, Urology|