Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance
Launched by the Government of India, Ayushman Bharat is a health scheme designed to provide comprehensive healthcare service at primary, secondary, and tertiary levels. It aims to cover more than 50 crore Indian citizens and approximately 10 Crore poor and underprivileged families without any cap on family size and age. Two main components of the Ayushman Bharat scheme are the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) and the Health and Wellness Centres (HWCs).
Health and Wellness Centres (HWCs)
Under this, 1.5 lakh HWCs are to be opened to deliver primary health care services (including free essential medicines, diagnostic services, non-communicable diseases, as well as maternal and child health services) to people.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM- JAY)
Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY is the world’s largest health insurance scheme, fully funded by the Government of India. It aims to provide health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization to over 12 crore poor and vulnerable families who do not have access to the internet or online health plans.
Key Features of Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY
- It provides paperless and cashless health care services for the beneficiary.
- There is no cap on the family size, age of family members, or gender.
- It covers 3 days of pre-hospitalization and 15 days post-hospitalization expenses.
- Under the PMJAY, all pre-existing medical conditions are covered from day one.
- Beneficiaries can visit any network public or private hospital in India to avail of cashless treatment.
- Healthcare services include over 1,929 procedures and nine critical illnesses, including all the costs related to treatment, such as supplies, medicines, diagnostic services, doctor’s fees, room charges, surgeon fees, OT and ICU charges, etc.
How to get the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)?
Under PMJAY, only eligible members from lower-income groups can avail of healthcare services across India. To check the eligibility, one can visit the official website for the PMJAY scheme at https://pmjay.gov.in/.
If found eligible, one can register themselves and apply for an Ayushman card by providing all the necessary details and uploading required documents such as income proof, ID proof, etc.
|Hospital Name||PMJAY Type||Location|
|Capt Nandlal Yadav Hospital||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Cygnus Superspeciality Hospital||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Dev Jyoti Hospital||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Dhir Vision Center Kosli||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Dr R B Yadav Hospital||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Dr S P Yadav Multispeciality Hospital||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Eye Q Vision Pvt Ltd||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Lalita Memorial Hospital Pvt Ltd||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Maars Hospital And Heart Institute||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Pushpanjali Hospital||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|R Yadav Surgical And Rekha Eye Hospital||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Riti Eye Care Hospital||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Savitri Devi Hospital||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Singla Hospital||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Vedanta Hospital||Private||Haryana, Rewari|
|Virat Hospitals||Private||Haryana, Rewari|